or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.42 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Difflam Plus Dry Cough Relief Sore Throat Lozenges have a Triple Action Antibacterial + Anti-Inflammatory + Cough Suppressant Formula.
Difflam Plus Dry Cough Relief Lozenges Provide Fast Relief of Inflamed Sore Throats + Cough Suppressant.
For relief from the symptoms of dry tickly cough in association with:
- Sore throat
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions
Directions For Use
Adults and children over 12 years:2 lozenges every 3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Children 6-12 years: 1 lozenge every 3 hours as required (maximum 8 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time
Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Do not use
- In children under 6 years
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use
- In children aged 6-12 years
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains Saccharin, IsomaIt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose).
Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5 mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33 mg, Pholcodine 5.5 mg.