FESS and Blooms The Chemist Competition 2019 (‘Competition’)
WIN ONE OF FOUR DYSON VACUUM CLEANERS WITH FESS AND BLOOMS THE CHEMIST COMPETITION (‘COMPETITION’) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run through all branded Blooms The Chemist stores nationally (the ‘Venue’) during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 7am on 1 September 2019 and concludes at 11.59pm on 30 September 2019 (‘Promotional Period’).
4) The promoter of this Competition is Blooms The Chemist Management Services (ABN 64 003 584 718) of Level 3, 304-318 Kingsway, Caringbah NSW 2229. Telephone: 02 9526 3800 (‘Promoter’).
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of any of the Promoters, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over.
7) Number of entries: entrants receive one valid entry per transaction when they purchase any Fess product carried by Blooms The Chemist in conjunction with scanning their My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist loyalty program card during the promotional period.
8) People may enter the Competition by purchasing any Fess product carried by Blooms The Chemist throughout the promotional period in conjunction with scanning their My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist loyalty card in the same transaction. One entry is recorded per transaction regardless of the number of eligible products in the same transaction. The transaction cannot be added to a customer’s account post-purchase. The above action constitutes an automatic entry into the Competition. Winners must have provided their date of birth and a valid phone number and email address at the time of purchase if not already provided. The My HealthRewards loyalty program is administered by Blooms Management Services.
11) A total of x4 (four) winners will be drawn. Each winner will receive x1 (one) Dyson vacuum cleaner (‘the Prize’). The total prize pool consists of x4 (four) Dyson vacuum cleaners; the total prize pool amount is valued up to $4,000AUD. The Prize is subject to any written conditions provided with the Prize. Images used for promotion are for illustrative purposes only.
12) The winners of the Competition will be determined via a random generator system. The prize will be drawn between 8.30am and 5pm Wednesday 2 October 2019 at Blooms The Chemist Management Services Level 3, 304-318 Kingsway, Caringbah NSW 2229. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or the winner(s) does not claim the prize by the claim date outlined in section 14.
13) The x4 winners will be notified via telephone and/ or email no later than 5pm Friday 4 October 2019.
14) The Prize will be available for the winners to claim by Friday 11 October 2019. Failure to collect the Prize by this time, without communication from the winner to arrange alternative collection time/date, will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
15) The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
16) Unless otherwise specified, the prize or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
17) If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
20) The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
22) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23) Authorised under permit number: LTPS/19/36639
24) Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement: The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting the brand and its stores and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to: (a) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant; (b) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may: (i) assist the Promoter in promoting Blooms The Chemist or its stores or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or (ii) use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services), without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law). Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.