General Product Description
Joint Flex Pain relief Cream Helps reduce the symptoms of mild arthritis.
- Relieves mild joint aches and pains and reduces symptoms of mild arthritis
- Helps provide lasting relief of mild arthritis symptoms and joint pain when used regularly
- Helps support healthy joint cartilage production and enhance healthy joint function
- Reduces mild joint inflammation and helps enhance joint mobility and flexibility
- Relieves muscle aches and pains and relieves muscle tension and stiffness supporting overall muscle health and function
- Contains camphor, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
- Non-greasy, no sticky residue
- Pleasant fragrance
Directions for Use
- Clean, rinse and dry skin prior to application
- Apply generously to painful muscles and joints, gently massage until the JointFlex® Pain Relieving Cream disappears.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times a day.
For optimum benefit, use daily for at least two weeks and continue to use daily thereafter.
Always read and follow the directions for use. For external use only. Keep out reach of Children
Derived from seafood
Do not use if:
- Skin is irritated or damaged
- Excessive irritation develops
- 12 years of age or under
- Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 immediately.
- Children/pregnant or breastfeeding women and those who have recently had a heart attack, surgery, or a major accident should not utilize this product without medical advice.
Active Ingredients: Camphor 32mg/g, Glucosamine Sulfate 3mg/g, Chondroitin Sulfate 7.2mg/g.
Antimicrobial agents: Diazolidinylurea-1.485mg/g, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate-15 microgram/g
Contains: Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fish/Fish Products
For full ingredient list refer to the product label