General Product Description
The first craving relief spray in the world connected by technology to an app. Uses Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to connect to a behavioural support app so you can track your progress against a personalised quit plan, to help you quit for good. QuickMist SmartTrack™ makes you 2.5x more likely to quit*
Use in conjunction with the Nicorette® Stop Smoking app to:
- Tap and track your NRT usage
- Set personalized goals and structure your quit plan
- Get tips and support on how to stop smoking
- Track your smoke-free days
- See how much money you could save by quitting
*Tonnesen P, et al.
- Fast Craving relief
- Freshmint taste
- Improves your chances of quitting
Directions for use
Read pack insert before use . Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth either under your tongue or on the inside of your cheek, avoiding your lips.
For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat. The nicotine will pass rapidly into your body through the lining of your mouth, relieving your craving to smoke without giving you the “buzz” of smoking a cigarette.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Always read and follow the directions for use. Incorrect use may be harmful.
Warnings Do not use:
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you are under 12 years of age.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are under 18 years of age
- are taking any other medicines
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- have a stomach ulcer
- have kidney or liver disease
- take insulin for diabetes
- have an overactive thyroid
- have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems. Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Nicotine 1 mg Contains Alcohol 12.3% v/v