My HealthRewards T&Cs
These Terms & Conditions have been amended 5 June 2020.
1. The My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Card (Rewards Card) is issued by and remains the property of Blooms The Chemist Management Services Ltd ABN 64 003 584 718
2. Application for participation in the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Program, and/or use of your Rewards Card, is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participants in the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Program must be aged 16 years or over and have a current Australian residential address.
4. To retain membership of the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Program, customers must use their Rewards Card at least once every 24 months.
5. Senior discount is available on eligible purchases.
6. One (1) My Health Rewards @ Blooms The Chemist Rewards Point (Point) is earned for every $1 spent on purchases in a participating Blooms The Chemist store or online at the Blooms The Chemist Website www.bloomsthechemist.com.au. Points are accumulated based on whole dollars spent, inclusive of GST.
7. Points can be earned on all purchases made excluding prescriptions, NDSS products or other legally restricted items and certain online items as specified on the Blooms The Chemist Website from time to time.
8. Additional points can be earned for the following:
(a) 50 points for sign-up to the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program
(b) 25 points for initial online Rewards portal login
(c) 200 points on each customer birthday (customer must have an activated email account for birthday points to be awarded)
(d) 5 points for each of the following Health Checks: Iron Testing, Stroke Risk Assessment, Blood Pressure Evaluation, Cholesterol Screening, Diabetes Monitoring
(e) 99 points for Sleep Apnoea Testing
9. The provision of points for the Health Checks referred to in clause 8 (d) & (e) is subject to such Health Checks being necessary for the customer's legitimate clinical needs and/or the provision of legitimate therapeutic benefits for the customer. For that reason, points will be awarded for no more than the
following number of individual Health Checks in any 12-month period:
(a) Blood Pressure Evaluation- 52
(b) Cholesterol Screening- 4
(c) Iron Testing- 4
(d) Diabetes Monitoring- 12
(e) Sleep Apnoea- 1
(f) Stroke Risk Assessment- 1.
Blooms The Chemist reserves the right to remove the right for an individual customer to earn points for any Health Check should it in its sole opinion determine that the provision of such Health Checks, or any one of them, is not necessary for the customer's legitimate clinical needs and/or the provision of legitimate therapeutic benefits for the customer.
10. Blooms The Chemist may also offer additional points from time to time during special promotions on selected products or services (other than Health Checks).
11. For in-store purchases, the Rewards Card (or member number) must be shown at point of purchase before the transaction has been completed in order to earn Points. To earn points on online purchases, you must be signed-in to your Blooms The Chemist online account prior to checking out. Points cannot be claimed retrospectively.
12. The Rewards Card can be used at all Blooms The Chemist stores.
13. In the event of a refund, any Points earned for the original transaction will be retained. If the original purchase was made using Points, those Points will not be refunded or returned.
14. If your Rewards Card is not used within 24 months, all Points will be voided.
15. From time to time, My HealthRewards members may be automatically entered into competitions facilitated by Blooms The Chemist. These competitions may require an action on behalf of the program member (for example, the purchase of a specific product within a specified time period) or all program members may receive automatic entry.
16. Every 100 Points the customer earns is eligible for conversion into $5 discounts (Discount) at point of sale (including check out online), at next transaction date. The customer can also choose to accrue Points over time.
17. Points can be redeemed on eligible purchases, which exclude prescription items, hire items, NDSS products and services, and other legally restricted items and certain online items as specified on the Blooms The Chemist website from time to time.
18. Points can be converted to discounts in multiples of $5.
19. Customers can check their Points status online via their online Rewards account, or request a Points statement at any of the participating Blooms The Chemist point of sale registers.
20. The $5 discounts are not redeemable for cash.
21. Points are non-transferrable.
This information includes:
• The fact of you taking, and the results of the following Health Checks: Iron Testing, Stroke Risk Assessment, Blood Pressure Evaluation, Cholesterol Screening, Diabetes Monitoring, and Sleep Apnoea Testing; and
• Your use of the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Program, including the number and results of Health Checks taken by you.
25. If you have any queries or complaints or would like to access your personal information. The contact details for the Blooms Privacy Officer are:
Mail: Privacy Officer
Blooms The Chemist
CARINGBAH NSW 2229
Amendment, suspension or cancellation of My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Card program
26. Blooms The Chemist reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions, and any benefits under the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program at any time at their discretion.
27. Blooms The Chemist will give at least 21 days' advance notice of any such change, suspension or termination of these Terms and Conditions, and any benefits under the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program on the Blooms The Chemist Website, allowing you to cancel your My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist membership within the period of that advance notice.
28. Where we change the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Terms and Conditions, the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program, or any benefits under the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program, details of the changes and an updated copy of the terms and conditions will be available on our Website. Continuing to use your Rewards Card after the period of advance notice has expired will be deemed acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
29. Blooms The Chemist reserves the right, at any time without notice, on reasonable grounds, to:
– Decline to issue Rewards Cards or withdraw or cancel Rewards Cards;
– Terminate a cardholder’s membership in the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program
30. Reasonable grounds for withdrawal or cancellation include any of the following:
– Abuse or attempted abuse of the Rewards Card or the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program;
– Use or attempted use of a Rewards Card in a manner contrary to these Terms and Conditions;
– Use or attempted use of a Rewards Card for purchases made by a person other than the Cardholder; and
– Reasonable suspicion of dishonesty of a cardholder in connection with the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program.
31. Blooms The Chemist is not liable for:
– Any delay in replacing a lost, stolen or damaged Rewards Card
– The suspension and/or termination of the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program.
32. If your Rewards Card is lost, stolen or damaged please request a new card from the participating stores.
33. Tampering or defacing or unauthorised use of a Rewards Card will render the Rewards Card invalid.
34. You may cancel your membership of the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program at the pharmacy which issued your Rewards Card. If a Rewards Card is cancelled any Points or other benefits not already redeemed by the cardholder will be forfeited automatically.
Members Joining Through the Australian Over 50's Living & Lifestyle Guide
Please note: eligible members (aged over 60 and upon presenting their DOB) joining through the Australian Over 50's Living & Lifestyle Guide are entitled to 10% off their first purchase. Thereafter the discount reverts to the standard 5% for members over 60.