or make 4 interest-free payments of $262.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
The BMC G3 CPAP Machine with Humidifier, Integrated Heated Tubing is a cost-effective option for treating sleep apnea. It is a new generation, high-quality CPAP Machine with real-time data display and Intelligent Auto settings that enable the device to adapt to both the user and the environment.
The BMC G3 CPAP Machine incorporates advanced auto-adjusting features, including Auto Humidity Control, Auto Ramp, Multi-Stage Noise Reduction Technology, and Intelligent Pressure Adjusting Technology.
Colour and Options: White $1049 | Grey with WIFI $1099
Features of the BMC G3 CPAP:
• Accessory change reminder function
• Auto-Humidity Control
• Auto-Ramp feature senses patient’s Sleep/Wake State
• Central apnoea detection
• Fine-particle filter
• Four methods of data access including SD Card Software, iCode, and Web-Based Platform to view patient downloads
• Free mobile app available for QR code method of data access
• Free RESmart software program
• iCode web-based allows remote access to your sleep therapy on your smartphone. The BMC G3 CPAP machine will show compliance hours, average pressure, AHI, and leak rate. Tracking your sleep data has never been more accessible.
• Pre-heating humidifier option available
• Real-time alert for tubing/mask leak
• RESlex exhalation relief with three comfort settings
• Smart auto-adjusting pressure treatment based on pressures from the previous five nights of usage
• Super quiet operation with multi-stage noise reduction technology
• The option of integrating a SpO2 Sensor
• 4-20 cm therapy pressure
• Five heater settings on heated humidifier
• Humidifier and integrated heated tubing
• Smart CPAP-adjusting pressure treatment
• Free mobile app available
• Multi-stage noise reduction technology
What’s included with the BMC G3 CPAP Machine?
• Auto Pressure CPAP Machine with Smart Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing
• 4GB SD card
• 5-year warranty
• Air filter
• Heated tubing
• Optional micro allergen filter
• Power cord/adaptor
• Quick operation guide
• Travel carry bag
• User manual
Free Set-Up and Advice
When you buy a BMC G3 from Blooms The Chemist, you have access to free configuration and set-up advice from specially trained professionals at participating Blooms pharmacies. They will check that your CPAP mask fits correctly and ensure your therapy is as comfortable as possible.
• Before use, always follow all manufacturer’s instructions and directions. If you are unsure about whether this product is right for you, please contact a member of your local Blooms The Chemist team for expert advice and health support. Incorrect use could be harmful. You are responsible for ensuring this product is set up correctly for safe and effective treatment.
• This machine is suitable for the treatment of sleep apnea. You should not use this machine unless you are diagnosed with sleep apnea.
• Sleep apnea treatments may not be suitable if you have pre-existing conditions including congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive lung disease, obesity hypoventilation syndrome or where there is evidence of co-existing central sleep apnoea.
• Due to the nature of sleep apnea products, we cannot provide a refund or return if the packing has been opened. For more information, please see our Returns Policy.
V happy with my machine