or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.97 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Demazin 12 hour nasal decongestant spray is fast acting and long lasting. Relieves nasal congestion due to colds, flu, allergy, hayfever & sinusitis.
Directions For Use
For adults and children 6 years and over: 2-3 sprays into each nostril every 10-12 hours, as required. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
Do not use this medicine:
- In children under 12 years
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately
See your doctor or pharmacist before use:
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant
While using this medicine:
- Do not inhale this product
- Use with care if you are asthmatic
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the spray
- Avoid contact with eyes
- The efficacy of the antibacterial agent in the spray in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist
Contains: Alcohol (15% v/v), Benzoates, Sucralose.