or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.35 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
First Response with patented ultra sensitive technology can detect very low levels of the pregnancy hormone, so you can know sooner if you are pregnant.
All pregnancy tests are not the same. Pregnancy testing has evolved to become so sensitive that pregnancy can now be detected as early as 6 days before the day of your missed period (5 days before day of expected period).
First Response Instream Pregnancy tests can be used to test any time of the day and results are ready in 2-5 minutes. The sooner you know you're pregnant, the sooner you can take better care of yourself and your baby.
Over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels.
Key Features & Benefits
Directions for Use
1. Fill the cup provided with urine.
2. Remove the test strip from the foil wrapper.
3. Hold the Dipping End of the strip in the cup of urine for 10 seconds only. The urine level should not be higher than the maximum level line printed on the strip.
4. Remove the strip and place on a flat non-absorbent surface, with the printed side facing up.
5. You should see a pale pink line in the Result Window. This indicates the test is working. The results should be visible in about 2-5 minutes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Single use device. Do not reuse.
For in-vitro diagnostic use. (Not to be taken internally).
Do not use this product after the expiry date.
Note that hormone levels vary, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test.