or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
KP24 Sensitive is a powerful, water-based solution that kills head lice and their eggs and prevents against reinfestation. It is composed by two liquids, that must be mixed prior to its first use. The active liquid is made up of the patented molecule Prosil, which kills head lice and their eggs via suffocation and dehydration and Lice Protection Factor (LPF) which protects against reinfestation of up to 3 days. Suitable for sensitive skin, eyes and scalps but no compromise on efficacy. Silicone free so it's easy to wash out, leaving no greasy residue and kinder to our waterways due to its biodegradability.
Directions for Use
Activate the Bottle- Hold the bottle tightly in your hand and place your thumb on number
Always read and follow the directions for use
Do not use on children under 12 months of age. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. In the event of signs of irritation/allergy, stop the treatment and wash your hair with your regular shampoo. Do not use this product if the scalp is already very irritated or damaged. In case of accidental exposure to the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. In case of accidental ingestion or aspiration, contact a doctor or your local anti-poison centre. Make sure you wash the product out well (also wash off skin that comes into contact with the product). For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep the product away from fire, flames or hot objects (candles, fireplace, hair dryer, stove etc)
Water, Glycerin, Prosil (silylated sugar alcohol), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Xanthan gum, LPF® (sesame oil, acrylate copolymer)