or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Bodichek Reusable Hot/Cold Gel Packs are used to apply hot and cold therapy to painful areas of the body. The hot therapy is ideal for pain relief of aching muscles and joints while cold therapy is perfect to reduce swelling after an injury or cool down fever.
This Premium Medium Gel pack includes a BONUS 9x16cm instant cold pack and a wrap to secure the gel pack to the body.
Directions for Use
1. Freeze for at least two hours, and leave it out for 15-20 minutes before application. Wrap in towel before use. Heat Application: 1. Boil in approximately 4 - 5 litres of water
2. Remove pot from the stove
3. Immerse pack in water for approx. 10 minutes. Do not place water and pack back on heat.
4. Remove pack from water and always wrap in towel before application.
1. Flatten the pack to ensure even destruction of the gel before you begin (Do not keep the pack folded in the microwave and ensure that the pack rotates freely without touching the walls inside the microwave)
2. Try heating the pack 40/60 seconds (depending on the size of the pack) and wait a minute to test the heat of the pack. Do not lift with bare hands.
3. Try heating in increments of 10/20 seconds. And you should be able to arrive at the approximate time required to heat the pack with your microwave.
4. Once you have got the pack heated to comfortable level, wrap it in a towel and the pack is ready for use. 5. Once you have arrived at the time required to heat the pack, record the time for future use.
Do not apply directly on the skin Always wrap in towel Use only as directed Keep out of reach of children Wash thoroughly with water, if you come in contact with the gel. For repeated/extended use, consult your physician Persons who have circulatory or sensory problems, hypersensitivity to hot/cold therapy, or history of frostbite should consult a doctor before using this product. Never leave the pack in the microwave unattended