or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Fungal nail infections are difficult to reach and to treat as the infection grows on both the inside and outside of the nail.
Excilor® was specifically developed to treat fungal nail infections and is based on three principles:
1. Effective mode of action: Excilor® controls the nail's microenvironment and changes the pH's levels making it hostile for fungal growth.
2. Optimal, rapid and complete nail penetration: Excilor® has Transactive Technology™, a unique and superior nail penetration technology, that enables to penetrate reach deep in the nail so it is treated from the inside out.
3. Convenience: Easy and quick to apply, no need to file the nail and dries within seconds.
It usually takes a few months before an affected nail looks completely healthy again as the damaged nail needs time to grow out. On average, a toenail grows 1.5 mm in one month.
Directions for Use
1. Clean the nail and if wearing nail polish remove completely prior to using Excilor®.
2. Use the applicator to coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim with the product.
3. Allow the nail to dry (1 to 2 minutes) before putting on socks and/or shoes.
4. Apply to the infected area twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening).
For best results, treat the infected area for a minimum of three months. It is best to continue the course of treatment until the nail has recovered completely. This allows the product to penetrate the nail. Following application, it is quite normal to feel a tingling sensation under the nail; this shows that the product has penetrated the nail fully. Do not press down hard on the applicator when applying the product. Make sure the applicator is fully closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation.
Always read and follow the directions foir use
Keep away from heat or direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Do not burn discarded applicators.
For external use only. Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If the product comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with water. No clinical data are available on use of the product by children, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Diabetics with foot problems should consult their doctor before using Excilor®. Do not use the product after its expiry date.
Consult a doctor if you are a diabetic or suffer from poor circulation.
Glycerol, nail care lipids and biotin. Ethyllactate, acetic acid, penetration enhancer, film-forming agent, water, glycerol, polysorbate 80, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohols, biotin and preservative (contains no parabens)