GC Tooth Mousse Plus Strawberry 40g

(No reviews yet) Write a Review

or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.25 AUD fortnightly with Afterpay More info

Pharmacy medicine. This item may require a short phone consultation with the Pharmacist before it is shipped. Find out more
Pharmacist only medicine. This item will not be shipped until our Pharmacist has conducted a phone consultation. Find out more
This medicine requires a prescription. This item can not be shipped until a valid Australian prescription is received and processed by our Pharmacist. Find out more

Out of stock

General Product Description

GC Tooth Mousse™ Plus is a delicious tasting creme that contains calcium and phosphate; the major minerals teeth are made from. Because calcium and phosphate are carried in a special milk-derived protein called Recaldent™ (CPP-ACP), they are available in a soluble form.

GC Tooth Mousse™ Plus is for people desiring additional fluoride exposure and protection from acidic elements (food and drink) and buffers dental plaque acid from bacteria in the mouth.


Key Features

  • Provides extra protection for teeth
  • Buffers dental plaque acid from bacteria in the mouth
  • Protects teeth from acidic foods and drinks
  • Ideal for patients undergoing orthodontic treatment with brackets or aligners who tend to find it more difficult to clean teeth and remove dental plaque
  • GC Tooth Mousse™ Plus can alleviate the negative effects of acid reflux on your teeth by offering extra protection
  • Sodium Fluoride 0.20% W/W (900ppm F)
  • Delicious Strawberry flavour


Directions for Use

  1. Squeeze a small amount of GC Tooth Mousse™ Plus onto your finger. 
  2. Apply to all teeth with your finger and use your tongue to spread around evenly.
  3. For maximum benefit, leave GC Tooth Mousse™ Plus on your teeth for as long as possible. The minimum recommended application time is three minutes.
  4. At the end of the application expectorate the remainder and avoid rinsing. Any GC Tooth Mousse™ Plus remaining on the teeth can be left to gradually dissipate. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes following application.



Always read and follow the directions for use. This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings on pack before purchase. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.



Pure water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-Sorbitol, CMC-Na, Propylene glycol, Silicon dioxide, Titanium dioxide, Xylitol, Phosphoric acid, Sodium Fluoride, Flavoring, Sodium saccharin, Ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Zinc oxide, Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Butyl p-hydroxybenzoate.