KP24 Green + Comb 100mL

(No reviews yet) Write a Review

or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with Afterpay More info

Pharmacy medicine. This item may require a short phone consultation with the Pharmacist before it is shipped. Find out more
Pharmacist only medicine. This item will not be shipped until our Pharmacist has conducted a phone consultation. Find out more
This medicine requires a prescription. This item can not be shipped until a valid Australian prescription is received and processed by our Pharmacist. Find out more

Out of stock

General Product Description

P24 GREEN is a natural and powerful lotion that kills head lice and nits made with 4 natural and biodegradable ingredients. It includes hemisqualane and beeswax, which work to dehydrate and suffocate head lice and their eggs.


Key Features

  • Kills headlice and their eggs in 10 minutes
  • Biodegradable
  • Easy to wash out. No silicones
  • Pesticide free
  • Mild for sensitive skin
  • Suitable for children from 6 months
  • Free comb


Directions for Use

  1. APPLY the lotion to dry hair, completely saturating hair and scalp. Use a towel to cover eyes and exposed skin areas. Massage from the roots to the tips, paying particular attention to the area behind the ears and the hairline at the back of the head. Leave the lotion in the hair for 10 minutes (no longer). In the case of long hair, pin the hair up away from the skin after application.
  2.  WASH out by applying regular shampoo (or KP24 Preventive shampoo for optimal effect) to the hair and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if needed to fully rinse out the lotion.
  3.  COMB to remove lice and nits. Divide the hair into sections and comb one section at a time. Place the teeth of the comb as close as possible to the scalp and comb away from the scalp to the end of the hair. Use clips to pin back each section of combed hair. Clean the comb during use by wiping onto a tissue. Discard the tissue into a sealable bag. Discard the sealed bag. Check hair for the following 7 to 10 days. If lice or nits are present, repeat steps 1-3. Do not use a hair dryer.



Always read and follow the directions for use

For external use only. Do not swallow. In case of accidental ingestion or aspiration, contact a doctor or your local anti-poison centre. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes (mouth and nose). In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use a covering over treated hair like a shower cap or foil. Do not use if the scalp is irritated or injured. Do not use it if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of this product's ingredients. Stop using if signs of rash or irritation occur. Do not use longer than directed or overnight while sleeping. If the treatment is applied in the evening, make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed. Do not use a hair dryer.



Hemisqualane, sunflower oil, sorbitan olivate, beeswax