or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Product General Information
Topical anaesthetic cream.
Directions For Use
1. Ensure the skin is clean and dry e.g. remove makeup. Press out a sufficient quantity of cream (about 2g) at the site of the procedure.
2. Apply an occlusive dressing or a plastic film. If using plastic film it should be stuck on with adhesive tape. Paper framed dressings are also suitable.
3. Cover the Numit cream so that you get a thick layer underneath. Do not spread out the cream. Smooth down the dressing edges carefully to avoid leakage.
4. The time of application can easily be marked directly on the occlusive dressing. N.B. Numit must be applied at least 1 hours before the start of the procedure and may be left on several hours without loss of effect. For split skin grafting Numit must be applied 2 hours beforehand. Forprocedures on adult male genital skin, Numit must be applied 15 minutes beforehand.
5. Immediately before the procedure, the occlusive dressing will be removed, the Numit cream wiped off and the area cleaned with alcohol.
Duration of effective skin anaesthesia will be at least 2 hours after removal of the occlusive dressing.
See enclosed leaflet for full instructions before use.
For external use only.
DO NOT APPLY NEAR EYES.
Do not use on broken skin.
Do not apply to large areas of the body, except on the advice of a healthcare practiioner.
If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
Lidocaine (Lignocaine) 2.5% w/w Prilocaine 2.5% w/w.