or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.57 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Pevaryl is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as 'athletes foot' and 'ringworm' as well as other tinea.
Directions For Use
How to Use the Sachets
1. In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way
2. When finished, turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes
3. You may dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body or out of your hair
4. Next morning, take a shower if desired
5. Repeat the process for the next 2 evenings
6. Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse
7. If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacist
This product contains benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone as preservatives.
Econazole 1% w/w.