MY HEALTHREWARDS @ BLOOMS THE CHEMIST TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions have been amended 26 July 2019.
1. The My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Card (Loyalty Card) is issued by and remains the property of Blooms The Chemist Management Services Ltd ABN 64003 584 718
2. Application for participation in the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Program, and/or use of your Loyalty Card, is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participants in the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Program must be aged 16 years or over and have a current Australian residential address.
4. To retain membership of the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Program, customers must use their Loyalty Card at least once every 24 months.
5. Senior discount is available on eligible purchases.
6. One (1) My Health Rewards @ Blooms The Chemist Rewards Point (Point) is earned for every $1 spent on purchases in a participating Blooms The Chemist store. Points are accumulated based on whole dollars spent, inclusive of GST.
7. Points can be earned on all purchases made excluding prescriptions, NDSS products or other legally restricted items.
8. Additional points can be earned for the following:
(a) 50 points for sign-up to the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program
(b) 25 points for initial online loyalty portal login
(c) 200 points on each customer birthday
(d) 5 points for each of the following Health Checks: Iron Testing, Stroke Risk Assessment, Blood Pressure Evaluation, Cholesterol Screening, Diabetes Monitoring
(e) 99 points for Sleep Apnoea Testing
9. The provision of points for the Health Checks referred to in clause 8 (d) & (e) is subject to such Health Checks being necessary for the customer's legitimate clinical needs and/or the provision of legitimate therapeutic benefits for the customer. For that reason, points will be awarded for no more than the following number of individual Health Checks in any 12-month period:
(a) Blood Pressure Evaluation- 52
(b) Cholesterol Screening- 4
(c) Iron Testing- 4
(d) Diabetes Monitoring - 12
(e) Sleep Apnoea - 1
(f) Stroke Risk Assessment - 1; and
Blooms The Chemist reserves the right to remove the right for an individual customer to earn points for any Health Check should it in its sole opinion determine that the provision of such Health Checks, or any one of them, is not necessary for the customer's legitimate clinical needs and/or the provision of legitimate therapeutic benefits for the customer.
10. Blooms The Chemist may also offer additional points from time to time during special promotions on selected products or services (other than Health Checks).
11. The Loyalty Card (or member number) must be shown at point of purchase before the transaction has been completed in order to earn Points. Points cannot be claimed retrospectively.
12. The Loyalty Card can be used at all Blooms The Chemist stores.
13. In the event of a refund, any Points earned for the original transaction will be retained. If the original purchase was made using Points, those Points will not be refunded or returned.
14. If your Loyalty Card is not used within 24 months, all Points will be voided.
15. From time to time, My HealthRewards members may be automatically entered into competitions facilitated by Blooms The Chemist. These competitions may require an action on behalf of the program member (for example, the purchase of a specific product within a specified time
period) or all program members may receive automatic entry.
16. Every 100 Points the customer earns is eligible for conversion into $5 discounts (Discount) at point of sale at next transaction date. The customer can also choose to accrue Points over time.
17. Points can be redeemed on eligible purchases, which exclude prescription items, hire items, NDSS products and services, and other legally restricted items.
18. Points can be converted to discounts in multiples of $5.
19. Customers can check their Points status online via their loyalty portal, or request a Points statement at any of the participating Blooms The Chemist point of sale registers.
20. The $5 discounts are not redeemable for cash.
21. Points are non-transferrable.
Changes to Reward Redemption
22. As of 15 March 2018 customers will no longer be able to redeem $10 vouchers for every 200 points earned. Any such vouchers held by customers as at 15 March 2018 will be converted to points within the new loyalty program, which will be valid for 12-months after 15 March 2018 only. After 12 months, unused voucher point amounts will be deducted from the total balance unless your points total is less than the voucher value. No new vouchers will be issued after 15 March 2018 and any unredeemed Points at that time can only be redeemed in multiples of 100 Points in accordance with clause 14 of these Terms and Conditions. Unused points rolled over from the old program will expire after 12 months from 15 March 2018, unless the account holder actively uses their card/ account during this 12 month period (before 15 March 2019).
Customers will no longer receive physical vouchers, but can choose to convert earned points into discounts in multiples of $5 for as long as their account remains active.
• The fact of you taking, and the results of the following Health Checks: Iron Testing, Stroke Risk Assessment, Blood Pressure Evaluation, Cholesterol Screening, Diabetes Monitoring, and Sleep Apnoea Testing; and
• Your use of the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Program, including the number and results of Health Checks taken by you.
25. If you have any queries or complaints or would like to access your personal information. The contact details for the Blooms Privacy Officer are:
Mail: Privacy Officer
Blooms The Chemist
CARINGBAH NSW 2229
Amendment, suspension or cancellation of My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Card program
26. Blooms The Chemist reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions, and any benefits under the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program at any time at their discretion .
27. Blooms The Chemist will give at least 21 days' advance notice of any such change, suspension or termination of these Terms and Conditions, and any benefits under the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program on our Website, allowing you to cancel your My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist membership within the period of that advance notice.
28. Where we change the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist Terms and Conditions, the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program, or any benefits under the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program, details of the changes and an updated copy of the terms and conditions will be available on our Website. Continuing to use your Loyalty Card after the period of advance notice has expired will be deemed acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
29. Blooms The Chemist reserves the right, at any time without notice, on reasonable grounds, to:
– Decline to issue Loyalty Cards or withdraw or cancel Loyalty Cards;
– Terminate a cardholder’s membership in the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program
30. Reasonable grounds for withdrawal or cancellation include any of the following:
– Abuse or attempted abuse of the Loyalty Card or the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program;
– Use or attempted use of a Loyalty Card in a manner contrary to these Terms and Conditions;
– Use or attempted use of a Loyalty Card for purchases made by a person other than the Cardholder; and
– Reasonable suspicion of dishonesty of a cardholder in connection with the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program.
31. Blooms The Chemist is not liable for:
– Any delay in replacing a lost, stolen or damaged Loyalty Card
– The suspension and/or termination of the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program.
32. If your Loyalty Card is lost, stolen or damaged please request a new card from the participating stores.
33. Tampering or defacing or unauthorised use of a Loyalty Card will render the Loyalty Card invalid.
34. You may cancel your membership of the My HealthRewards @ Blooms The Chemist program at the pharmacy which issued your Loyalty Card. If a Loyalty Card is cancelled any Points or other benefits not already redeemed by the cardholder will be forfeited automatically.