General Product Description
Panadol Rapid (for pain relief) is a fast and effective pain relief option from Australia's Most Trusted Pain Relief Brand. Like other Panadol tablets and caplets, Panadol Rapid caplets provide pain relief and are gentle on the stomach.
Fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headache/Tension headache
- Migraine headache
- Muscular aches
- Period pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
Age: 12 - Adult
How often: Every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hrs)
Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist. Store below 30° C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if seals are intact.
Do not use Panadol:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use - by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
- 500mg Paracetamol
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Cellulose - microcrystalline
- Starch – pregelatinised maize
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
- Starch – maize
- Water - purified
- Magnesium stearate
- Colloidal Anhydrous Silica
- Titanium dioxide
- Glycerol triacetate
- Carnauba wax
- Macrogol 8000