General Product Description
Checking your blood glucose doesn’t have to get in the way of your life. The Accu‑Chek Guide Me system is designed for quick, accurate1,2 testing, so you can get your number without giving it a second thought. The new Accu‑Chek Guide Me system is designed to be simply easy for quick, accurate testing.
Accu-Chek Guide Test Strips Sold Separately
- Large , easy-to-read display. Simply see test results.
- Proven accuracy
- Automatically log results to your phone.
- Quickly track blood sugar, meals and more on the mySugr app
- Wide test strip dosing area just a small drop of blood
- Spill resistant vial designed to hold strips tightly in place
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Prepare the lancing device.
- Check the use by date on the test strip container. Do not use test strips past the use by date.
- Remove a test strip from the test strip container. Close the cap tightly.
- Insert the metallic end of the test strip into the meter. The meter turns on.
- When the flashing drop symbol appears, prick your finger with the lancing device.
- Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood flow. This helps you get a blood drop
- Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop. Do not put blood on top of the test strip.
- Remove your finger from the test strip when the flashing appears. Failure to move your finger away from the test strip could give inaccurate test results.
- The test result appears on the display. Remove and discard the used test strip
Always read and follow the directions for use. If you are unsure about whether this product is right for you, we invite you to contact a member of your local Blooms The Chemist team for expert advice and health support
Test strips sold separately