General Product Description
Aerogard Tropical Strength Insect Repellent Aerosol Spray provides up to 8 hours protection from mosquitoes & other insects.
- 8 hour protection against mosquitoes.
- Also repels flies, sandflies, leeches, ticks and other annoying and biting insects.
- Helps to protect you and your family against disease carrying insects including mosquitoes that may spread Malaria, Ross River Fever and Dengue Fever.
- Additional repellency can be gained by lightly spraying surfaces such as picnic rug, beach towel & umbrella
Directions for Use
Shake well before use. Hold can upright and lightly spray on exposed skin from a distance of 15-20cm. To apply to face, spray on hands and rub on. Do not spray towards eyes or mouth. Reapply as necessary, particularly after excessive perspiration.
Always read and follow the directions for use.
- Keep out of reach of children. Extremely flammable.
- Do not spray directly on exposed food, water, food preparation areas or food utensils. Do not spray near naked flame heat or any incandescent material.
- Do not smoke during use.
- Do not spray near eyes. Avoid contact with spectacle frames, other plastics, leather and synthetic fabrics.
- Avoid inhaling spray mist. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Will irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- May be dangerous, particularly to children, if you use large amounts on the skin, clothes or bedding or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
Butane, Alcohol Denat., Diethyl Toluamide, Isopropyl Myristate, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide, Fragrance.