or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.12 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Information
Demazin Kids 6+ Cold Relief Blue Syrup is ideal for blocked noses & sinus's, runny noses, sneezing and watery, itchy eyes.
Directions For Use
Measure the dose using the medicine cup provided.
Age: Children 6-11 years
How much: 8-15mL
How often: Every 6-8 hours
Max. daily dose: 32-60mL
Age: Adults and children 12 years and over
How much: 15mL
How often: Every 6 hours
Max. daily dose: 60mL
- Rinse measuring cup with warm water and allow to dry.
- Replace the cap firmly.
Do not use this medicine:
- In children under 6 years of age.
- In children 6-11 years, except on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- If tamper-evident seal has been broken.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have heart problems.
- You are taking antidepressant medication, antihistamines or medicines intended to treat the symptoms of the common cold.
- You are pregnant, think you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
While using Demazin:
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- This medicine may cause sleeplessness.
- This medicine may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Chlorphenamine maleate 1.25mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5mg - (Per 5mL).