or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.87 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Demazin Cold + Flu Relief Day + Night Tablets provide temporary around-the-clock, multi-action relief from blocked or runny nose, sinus pain, fever, headache and body aches.
Directions for Use
Adults and children 12 years and over:2 Day tablets Every 4-6 hours, as necessary.
Max. daily dose: 6 Day tablets in 24 hours.
Adults and children 12 years and over:2 Night tablets At bedtime, as necessary.
Max. daily dose: 2 Night tablets in 24 hours.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use this medicine:
– In children under 12 years of age.
– For longer than a few days at a time in adults and for longer than 48 hours in children aged 12-17 unless advised by a doctor.
– With other products containing paracetamol unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
– You have high blood pressure.
– You have heart problems.
– You are taking antidepressant medication.
– You are pregnant, think you are pregnant, or breastfeeding.
While using Demazin:
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Keep to the recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons. Information Centre (Tel 13 11 26) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well. because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
– This medicine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
– Night tablets may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Each day tablet contains: Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg
Each night tablet contains:Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg, Chlorphenamine maleate 2mg