or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Spray with a Triple Action Anti-Inflammatory, Antibacterial, + Anaesthetic Formula. Fast, targeted relief from sore throats. Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Spray provides rapid relief of a sore throat by numbing, soothing and reducing inflammation a cause of sore throat pain.
Triple Action Formula The Anaesthetic action numbs the pain, while the Anti-inflammatory agent targets inflammation. The Antibacterial action helps kill bacteria which can cause throat and mouth infections. The multi-directional spray nozzle allows application directly onto the sore, inflamed area for fast relief.
Sugar free, lactose and gluten free.
Temporary relief from the symptoms of: Sore throat, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Mouth ulcers, Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions. Pain following mouth or throat surgery. Pain following dental procedures.
Directions For Use
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years. Spray 3 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area Swallow gently. Every 3-4 hours as required (maximum of 7 doses per day).
Do not use this medicine
- In children under 12 years.
- If past the expiry date.
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- Do not inhale this product.
- Use with care if you are asthmatic.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the spray.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- The efficacy of the antibacterial agent in the spray in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 390μg, Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 559μg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 338μg.