or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.20 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Nurofen Cold & Flu PE provides fast effective temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms without causing drowsiness.
Directions For Use
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Do not give Nurofen Cold & Flu tablets to children under 12 years.
Take with water.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. This product may cause sleeplessness.
Do not use:
- if you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems
- if you are allergic to Ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- during the last 3 months of pregnancy
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have high blood pressure or are receiving regular treatment with other medications, in particular antidepressants
- for more than 3 days at a time
- if you have asthma
- if you have taken other medicines for cold and flu
- if you are taking other medicines containing Ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- if you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella)
- in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
- if you are aged 65 years or over.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if: you have an allergic reaction.
Ibuprofen 200mg Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg.