or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.37 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Nurofen Meltlets start to melt in your mouth quickly, for headache relief wherever and whenever you need it. No water needed just melts in your mouth.
Nurofen Meltlets start to melt in your mouth quickly, for headache relief wherever and whenever you need it. Our next generation of ibuprofen pain relief that melts on your tongue conveniently without the need for water, making them great for when you're out and about.
Suitable for use on headaches, migraines, muscular pain, period pain, back pain, arthritic pain, sinus pain, dental pain, cold & flu symptoms.
Place meltlet on the tongue, allow it to dissolve in the mouth before swallowing it. No water is required. Do not chew. Adults and children from 12 years: Take 1 to 2 meltlets initially, then 1 to 2 meltlets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 meltlets in 24 hours). Do not use in children under 12 years old except on doctor's advice.
Store below 25°C.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Incorrect or Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use if:
- You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- For more than 3 days at a time
- If you have asthma
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella)
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
- If you are taking other medication regularly
- If you are aged 65 years or over
- In children under 12 years of age
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You have an allergic reaction
Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg. Contains sucralose.
Herbs Of Gold
The Lady Shake