or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.77 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Sudafed Nasal Decongestant for relief of Nasal congestion from colds, flu, hay fever & sinusitis. This is a fast acting nasal spray. Sudafed nasal decongestant spray contains Oxymetazoline hydrochloride, a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion. It also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and provides fast, long lasting effective relief for several hours.
Directions For Use
Only for adults and children over 6 years of age.
Use 1 to 2 sprays repeated two to three times a day when necessary. Maximum 6 sprays per day.
Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children unless advised by a doctor. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
How to use:
1. Remove bottle from carton
2. Remove cap and prime pump several times
3. Blow nose gently
4. Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger
5. Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply
6. Always make sure you replace the protective cap to keep the nozzle clean
7. Pump pack should only be used by one person
Package contains small parts which could cause a choking hazard.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 500 mcg/mL.