New look and improved formula! Let Swisse help you feel fabulous with Swisse Women’s Ultivite 50+ Multivitamin. This premium quality formula supports women aged 50 years and over to meet their nutritional needs when dieatary intake is inadequate and maintain general wellbeing, as well as supporting energy production, cognitive function, and healthy immune function. Scientifically formulated with premium quality vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and herbs, it is now enriched with potassium, astragalus, and ginger and boosted with:
- 5x vitamin D to support immune health and bone health.
- 14x magnesium to support muscle health.
- 4x calcium – and now with calcium citrate.
- 1.9x selenium.
- New and improved formula is specifically tailored to support the wellbeing of women aged 50 years and over.
- Supports energy production, cognitive function, and healthy immune function.
- Formulated based on scientific evidence to support a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Supports general health and wellbeing.
Directions for Use
Adults: One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 μg/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 μg/RE for women and 900 μg/RE for men.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [Contains vitamin B6].
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Always read the label and any warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Each Tablet Contains: Biotin 150 μg; Folic Acid 500 μg; Nicotinamide 25 mg; Vitamin A (retinol acetate) 750 μg/RE; Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamine hydrochloride) 22.03 mg; Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 30 mg; Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 40 mg; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 24.68 mg; Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50 μg; Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 165 mg; Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 25 μg; Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 41.33 mg; Calcium (from calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 42 mg; Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 50 μg; Copper (from copper gluconate) 1.2 mg; Iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 μg; Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 5 mg; Magnesium (from heavy magnesium oxide) 105 mg; Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 3.5 mg; Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide) 45 μg; Potassium (from potassium sulfate) 4 mg; Selenium (from selenomethionine) 50 μg; Zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate) 5 mg; Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 3 mg; Lutein 1 mg; Silicon (from colloidal anhydrous silica) 9.33 mg; Spearmint Oil 2 mg; Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera extract 50 mg) equiv. dry root 500 mg; Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus extract 5 mg) equiv. dry root 50 mg; Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus extract 1 mg) equiv. fresh fruit 100 mg; Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa extract 40 mg) equiv. dry root & rhizome 200 mg; Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit powder 20 mg) equiv. fresh fruit 1000 mg; Ginger (Zingiber officinale extract 3 mg) equiv. dry rhizome 15 mg; Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba extract 20 mg) equiv. dry leaf 1000 mg; Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus extract 1 mg) equiv. fresh leaf 50 mg; Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera extract 9.9 mg) equiv. dry seed 1.18 g; Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum extract 21.43 mg) equiv. dry fruit 1.5 g; Turmeric (Curcuma longa extract 5 mg) equiv. dry rhizome 112.5 mg; Water Hyssop (Bacopa monnieri extract 1.25 mg) equiv. dry herb 50 mg. Note: μg = micrograms.