or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Vermox Choc Chew Tablets is an effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm. Only one dose, once.
Vermox can also be used for whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm.
Vermox contains an ingredient called mebendazole which kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worm from absorbing glucose, which they need to survive. No body weight measurements or dosage calculations needed.
Before treating for threadworm, evidence of infestation should be present. If a household member has threadworms, then each family member should be treated.
Signs and symptoms of threadworm infestation include:
- The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region
- Itching around the anus and vagina
- Restless sleep, grinding of teeth and irritability
Directions For Use
- Adults & Children (2 years & over), 1 tablet, once, as a single dose
- No bodyweight measurements or dosage calculations are required
- Tablets may be taken with or without food
- Tablets can be chewed or crushed
- Tablets should be crushed before giving to children
- Vermox Suspension is available for use in young children
Unless advised by a doctor, do not use in children under 2 years old.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or may be pregnant.
If symptoms persist consult a doctor.
Do not use the contents of this pack if the foil is damaged.
Contains Sucralose and sugars. Gluten, lactose and preservative free.