or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.92 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Vermox Orange Tablets is an effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm. Only one dose. Vermox can also be used for whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm.
Vermox offers a range of worming solutions to suit your family's needs.
Vermox contains an ingredient called mebendazole which kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worm from absorbing glucose, which they need to survive.
No body weight measurements or dosage calculations needed.
Before treating for threadworm, evidence of infestation should be present. If a household member has threadworms, then each family member should be treated.
Signs and symptoms of threadworm infestation include:
- The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region
- Itching around the anus and vagina
- Restless sleep, grinding of teeth and irritability
Directions For Use
- Adults & Children (2 years & over): 1 tablet, once, as a single dose
- No bodyweight measurements or dosage calculations are required
- Vermox tablets may be taken with or without food
- Tablets may be swallowed whole, chewed or crushed
- Tablets should be crushed before giving to children
- Vermox Suspension is available for use in young children
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store below 30°C.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or may be pregnant or/and you suspect you have roundworm, whipworm or hookworm.
Unless advised by a doctor, do not use in children under 2 years old.
If treating this condition, seek medical advice. If symptoms persist consult a doctor.
These worms rarely occur in Australia or New Zealand.
Gluten, sugar, lactose and preservative free.