or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.40 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Voltaren Rapid 12.5 for muscle and back pain relief. Voltaren Rapid 12.5 is a clinically proven pain reliever. It is for the temporary relief of: Muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache and dental pain. Fever Symptoms of cold and flu (including aches and pains, sore throat pain)
Directions for Use
Swallow whole with water. Adults and children over 14 years: 2 capsules initially, then 1 or 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours as required. (max. 6 tablets in 24 hours)
Do not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5 liquid capsules:
- In children under 14 years.
- If you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders.
- If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are pregnant
- If foil seal over tablets is broken.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have asthma.
- You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have liver or bowel problems.
- You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin or other inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You experience and allergic reaction
While using this product:
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.
Each fast absorbing liquid capsule contains diclofenac potassium 12.5mg