or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
General Product Description
Difflam Plus Anaesthetic is a triple action formula that provides fast relief of a sore throat by numbing, soothing and reducing inflammation. The lozenges have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anaesthetic properties that work together to numb the pain, target inflammation and help kill bacteria that causes throat and mouth infections. The lozenges can provide temporary relief from the symptoms of a sore throat, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions, pain following mouth or throat surgery, and pain following dental procedures.
Directions for Use
Adults and children aged 6 years & over: 1 lozenge Every 2-3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do not use this medicine
– If blister seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not have hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges.
– The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
In each lozenge:Benzydamine hydrochloride 3.0mg, Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 4.0mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg